Renting a home offers the flexibility of being able to find a home that suits the needs of you and your family, with the security of a fixed term lease.
Our Property Manager, Judy will assist you in securing a property that meets your needs.
When looking to rent a property, you will need to consider the following factors:
• How many bedrooms will you need?
• How many people will be living in the house?
• How long will you be living in the house?
• If you have children, is having a big back yard or fencing important?
• What can you afford?
• Do you have pets?
When submitting a rental application, you will need to complete the relevant form, as well as providing the following identification and supporting material:
• 100 point identification (requirements detailed on the Application For Residential Tenancy)
• Rental references or personal references if no rental references are available
• Payslips (2 most recent)
• Centrelink Statement if applicable
You will also need to pay a bond which is calculated at 4 times the weekly rent of the property as well as two weeks rent in advance. This is payable once your application has been successful and prior to receiving the keys.