LOOKING TO BUY?
Buying a property can be a stressful experience. That’s why we offer a one-on-one personalised approach to assist you in finding the right property for you.Choosing the dream home can be easy, providing you know what features you would like, what price range you can afford and what is available on the market when you are ready to buy.
Let us make the process a little easier, with our buyer’s guide checklist.
To figure out exactly what you want, you need to ask yourself a couple of questions.
• How many bedrooms will you need?
• How many people will be living in the house?
• How long will you be living in the house- will
the features you need to today be the same in 5 years time?
• If you have children, is having a big back yard or fencing important?
• What services/amenities do you require?
• What can I afford? Try our borrowing power calculator
• What is available in the area that meets my needs?
Our website is designed to make the house hunting a little easier. Simply type into the search criteria what you need and view the currently available listings.
Borrowing money can be daunting at the best times- particularly when financing property. Need Finance?
Our office at 67 King Street, Clifton is now a Bendigo Bank Agency and offers a range of banking services, incorporating mortgage lending, through our Toowoomba Branch.
Bendigo Bank specialises in Business Banking, AgriBusiness, Personal Lending and Mortgage lending and will be happy to work with you to tailor a loan to suit your needs
Our online borrowing power and loan repayment calculators may help you in determining what you can afford.